Nova’s GRE Prep Course +Software
Nova’s GRE Prep Course is the best GRE prep book available, providing the equivalent of a 50-hour, 2-month course. This comprehensive test prep book provides twenty-two chapters of review material and hundreds of GRE-style practice problems and examples. Plus, we’ll take you inside the heads of test question writers to help you understand and outsmart the GRE question mentality.
- Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GRE math.
- Verbal: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.). Also, learn the 4000 essential GRE words.
- Writing: Comprehensive analysis of the writing task, including writing techniques, punctuation, grammar, rhetoric, and style.
- Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GRE problems solved to solving them on your own.
- Dual Exercises: These are pairs of similar GRE problems in which only one property is different. They give you insight into how GRE problems are constructed.
- Detailed solutions to hundreds of GRE questions!
-In Mentor Mode, you are immediately told whether you answered the problem correctly, and you can view a solution of the problem
-In Test Mode, you can take a test timed and scored by the program.